Friday, September 26, 2014

Where have I been?

Spring and summer have been busy, and the summer just flew by.  Boys had baseball and camp and the next thing you know, it was September, and school was starting.... so here's some of what I have been stitching on.....

Button Bracelet I made in Sinsinawa at retreat (March 2014)

What I worked on while on retreat (March 2014)
My To Do List - Lizzie Kate

Humming bird

Hummingbird, turkey, and hanging flowers

How the garden started out :)  2014

Spinach!

I think this was a graduation card. (May 2014)

Green beans!

Garden bounty 7/12/2014

Huckweaving bookmarks (June 2014)
There was much more from the garden.   The tomatos did well, and I got one zucchini.  The cucumbers didn't do well.  Beans and peas were good.
I did a few more bookmarks, and worked more on Lizzie Kate, as well as the Wedding Quadrille.  I just don't have pictures right now.  I'll try and get caught up with current pictures.

No comments: