Friday, March 04, 2011


Here are the bands that caused me troubles.

Christmas in the Heartland - my problem rows

It took a while to get the one marked with the orange arrow right, so I was happy to get that done.  Then, I noticed something was off as I worked on the one marked with the yellow arrow.  So, I found an issue with the orange row again, so I re-did it, but that wasn't quite right.  After lots of counting, I realized there were three mis-counts in the row marked with the red arrow.  So, I fixed that one, did my center basting line, and then the rest worked out pretty well.  One of these days I'll remember to put that basting line in at the beginning and leave it there!

No comments: