Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Marybeth's Homepage

Well, it's about time I updated my pages. I sent an email to my cousin and she was looking at my pages. I went to see what I had out there and was surprised to see Halloween decorations! I guess I should view my own pages more often.

Things are going well. I haven't stitched in a while, but that's ok. The baby is doing really well. He's growing daily. We're almost all sleeping through the night. Last night I think I was the only one up. Now, I've been up since 5, so I don't know if that counts as sleeping through. I usually go back to bed after this early feeding, but I had a few things I wanted to get done - the least important was the updating the decor of my web pages, so of course that's the first thing I do.

Now it's time to water the plants, and then it might be time to feed my son again.

No comments: