Saturday, September 10, 2005

Saturday

Well, much to my own dismay, I was up at 6:00 this morning, and could not go back to sleep. What a bummer. Of course, you can get a lot done when you are up really early.

So, I thought I'd upload some pictures from the camera and review some of the bird stuff from the week.
Yesterday I had the first sighting of a hummingbird at my feeder. I only put it up a short while ago, since I didn't think I had enough flora to attract a hummer. But I saw one buzz around the other day, so I thought I'd give it a shot, even this late in the season. So, yesterday I saw him twice. He just sat down at the feeder. I wasn't fast enough with the camera, but maybe one of these days we'll have a small blurry photo to share.

Last week, my husband was working from home and caught this picture - a full house at the feeders!



The week before my squirrel was back. I saw him a few times, one time he only came up to the bird bath for a drink, the other I caught him in the feeder. That was cause to running him off.

No comments: