Monday, August 15, 2005

Misc Stuff

Well, it's been a week since I posted, so I thought I should say something.

We've seen a young bunny in the yard a few times. He's been eating dandelion leaves, so he's welcome to stay and do that! I saw a chickadee for a fleeting moment yesterday. He stopped at the empty safflower feeder and decided it wasn't for him and left.

I got a new feeding station as a birthday present. It's an iron sunflower that holds seed cakes. I put it out Saturday since the ground was nice and soft from the rain. As far as I can tell, the birds haven't discovered it yet, but it's only been a few days. I'll post a picture here soon.

We got the baby's room painted (three coats of yellow!!), and a new crib mattress purchased. Just want to clean the carpet and we'll be able to get things more organized in there. My dad has offered to help hang the wall paper border, so that will be great! Pictures of the painted room will follow one of these days.

No comments: