Saturday, May 15, 2004

Marybeth's Stitching

Marybeth's Stitching
Happy Weekend! Last night I made a pillow cover. Despite the fact that I really don't know what the heck I'm doing when it comes to actual sewing, I did a pretty good job.
Picture of the finished pillow
I've been updating web pages here today, so check them all out!

Bird activity has been pretty slow after that big day we had last week. It seems that the White crowned sparrows have moved on. The Downey woodpecker is back more frequently.

I've gone on a grackle elimination campaign. I've moved the safflower seed into the feeder on the deck. I'll put some sunflower seed out in the yard. Maybe the cardinal will come up to the deck, the grackles won't spill so much millet seed, and everyone will be happier. We'll see how that plan works.

No comments: